AB 219 Quiz 2 NEW
AB 219 Quiz 2
1. Question : Which of the following best represents a formidable brand reputation in relationship to SWOT?
2. Question : What is the term for a marketing strategy that tries to increase market share among existing customers?
3. Question : Which of the following represents an unconvincing brand reputation in relationship to SWOT Analysis?
4. Question : What is the term for a written document that serves as a guidebook of marketing activities for the marketing manager?
5. Question : Which of the following is an example of a market-oriented mission statement?
6. Question : A vendor for Kaplan Motors received the following message from one of Kaplan's marketing managers: "As we move forward during the 21st century, Kaplan is committed to building profitable customer relationships by creating environmentally better automobiles and getting them to market faster at lower costs." What type of statement is the marketing manager referring to?
7. Question : Indicate whether the statement presented is true or false. Technology is always an example of an external opportunity.
8. Question : Which of the following best represents a weak economy in relationship to SWOT?
9. Question : What is the term for a business unit that generates more cash than it needs to maintain its market share?
10. Question : Which of the following does the SWOT acronym refer to in a firm’s analysis?
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .