BUS 322 Week 11 Quiz 9 NEW
1. Short product and organizational life cycles place considerable emphasis on:
2. The strongest method of horizontal integration is through:
3. The process of coordinating the different parts of an organization is called:
4. A centralized form of organization that emphasizes the upper echelon and direct supervision under Mintzberg's configurations is the:
5. A temporary set of organizations designed to come together swiftly to exploit an apparent market opportunity is called a:
6. A moderately decentralized form of organization that emphasizes a support staff and standardization of work processes defines the:
7. When examining the relationship between size and basic design dimensions, it can be concluded that small organizations are more ________ than large organizations.
8. The degree of differentiation most affected by employee's specialized knowledge, education, or training is known as:
9. All of the following are emerging organizational structures except:
10. An organization chart shows:
11. The tools, techniques, and actions used by an organization to transform inputs into outputs are together called the:
12. Which of the following is NOT a major contextual variable of organizational design?
13. The process of breaking organizational goals into tasks and dividing work is known as:
14. Anything outside the boundaries of an organization is considered:
15. To meet the conflicting demands of efficiency and customization, organizations need to:
16. An ethical organizational culture can be developed through all of the following except:
17. One of the key concerns of anticipatory socialization is:
18. The primary purpose of socialization is the:
19. Which of the following is NOT a perspective that helps one understand the effects of culture?
20. The process by which newcomers are transformed from outsiders to participating, effective members of an organization refers to:
21. The two key concerns in the anticipatory socialization stage are:
22. The most visible and accessible level of culture is:
23. The underlying dimensions of the Kilmann-Saxton Culture-Gap Survey are:
24. Values reflected in the way individuals actually behave are called:
25. An adaptive organizational culture is one that:
26. The fit perspective of culture argues that:
27. According to Edgar Schein, leaders play crucial roles in shaping and reinforcing culture. Which of the following is NOT one of the elements considered important to a leader's management of culture?
28. The first step in the model for cultural change is:
29. Relatively elaborate sets of activities that are repeatedly enacted on important occasions are known as ________.
30. Strong cultures are thought to facilitate performance for three reasons. Which of the following is NOT one of those reasons?
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .