BUS 100 Chapter Quiz NEW
1. In low-income countries, a higher percentage of entrepreneurs are considered
2. A(n) _____ is a formal document that describes a business concept and outlines the core business objectives while detailing the strategies and timelines for achieving those objectives.
3. Small businesses generate about _____ of the U.S. gross domestic product.
4. The _____ is supported by the Small Business Administration and provides comprehensive counseling for small businesses.
5. _____are small segments within a market that can offer profit potential to entrepreneurs who know how to serve them.
6. The Small Business Administration offers a(n) _____ program, which lends small amounts of money to start-up businesses through community nonprofit organizations.
7. Burger King, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and Hardee’s are examples of
8. People with a(n) _____ have a strong sense of personal responsibility for what happens in their lives.
9. When it comes to learning more about starting and running a small business,
10. _____ would be most likely to help you develop a business plan.
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .