Note this is not a letter to a president. This is a research business paper. This means it should written in formal English, your statements should be supported with evidence, and should give you an opportunity to apply concepts and theory learned in class.
For your research paper, be sure to include:
- Title page (not included in the 5-page limit)
- Introduction: a brief overview of topic selected, including why this topic is of importance to organizations (you may reuse the rationale in paper M3A1, but you need to edit the language to fit the introduction of your essay. Include a thesis statement/purpose for the paper.
- Body of research paper: Develop the outline that you designed in M5A1. Make sure to use in-text citations in APA style.
- Conclusion: Write a brief summary of your findings and a call to action. A call to action for at least one action or step you want the President to take after reading your research paper (you may use the items identify in the application for professional practice).
- References: Insert a page with the references used for your paper, in APA style.
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .