In Week 6 Discussion 1, provide three examples of instructional strategies that you as a trainer can use to help students based on learner characteristics that you identified in the written assignment #1. (1st Post)
- There are thousands of instructional strategies that trainers and teacher can use to deliver instruction. These instructional strategies can include cooperative learning and group discussion.
- Make sure to discuss why you choose such instructional strategy to deliver the instruction based on the learner analysis.
- Remember, a learner analysis is a procedural process that you as an instructor, trainer, or researcher will use to identify the learner characteristics.
"Evaluation Methods" Please respond to the following: (2nd Post)
- In any forms of instruction,the trainers or instructors normally conduct an evaluation to determine whether or not the learners master the presented concepts,objectives,and or standards.
- The instructors or trainers may use different forms of evaluation such as questioning, quiz or test, task- or project-based completion, journal, or reflection.
- In some cases, these evaluation methods can present poor forms of assessment that do not meet the learners' needs.
- In your professional assessment of evaluation, explain the impact of poor evaluation questions that instructors or trainers use to evaluate instruction. Support your position or argument with concrete examples.
About this question:
Pay using PayPal (No PayPal account Required) or your credit card. All your purchases are securely protected by .